Sunday 23 January 2011




Nobody knows how Clairvoyance or Spirit Connection works, all I know is that it works for me. The way I see it is that time isn't as straight forward as most people presume. I believe that the past, present and the future are closely connected and happening all at the same time. In fact my own belief is that everything has and is happening in the blink of an eye.

I also believe that we all have an eternal soul that has existed for ever and that we have all lived may lives ( probably in many various dimensions ). My own feeling is that we are travelling souls and that we contain within us, our past lives. That is one way that I can explain spirit connection or mediumship.
All of us have the ability to connect with our loved ones or the souls of our loved ones. Whether they have moved on to new lives or whether they are resting in between worlds.

I believe that I am nothing special and that any one of us can learn to connect with spirit and learn Clairvoyance. I encourage YOU to meditate and to use Creative Visualization to nurture your spiritual gifts.

At the moment I am working on some small books on the subject that I hope to release soon ( possibly in some kind of an E Book or Email format.)

No comments:

Post a Comment